Andrey Rublev returned to the Dubai Championships this week - a year after he was disqualified from the tournament for screaming at a line judge. The world No. 9 hit the headlines 12 months ago as ...
Long before Roger Federer's One-Handed Backhand Boys serenaded the world, teenager Andrey Rublev was in a boy band of his very own. The 19-year-old US Open quarterfinalist formed the band Summer ...
Andrey Rublev has followed Novak Djokovic’s lead by hiring a former world No. 1 to join his coaching team. Marat Safin, the two-time Grand Slam winner who previously spent nine weeks as the top ...
来自MSN1 个月
Andrey Rublev moving in right direction after hitting rock bottom and feeling ‘completely ...Rublev likened it to a small pain in his hand that kept spreading to a wider and wider area. “Then it's like you want to cut the arm and that's it,” he added. The Russian world No 9 said he ...
World number nine Andrey Rublev said conversations with twice Grand Slam champion Marat Safin had helped him deal with his mental struggles and that he was now playing without stress or anxiety ...
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Third-seeded Andrey Rublev followed up his Qatar Open title with a first-round exit at the Dubai Championships, losing to qualifier Quentin Halys 3-6, 6-4 ...
Andrey Rublev advanced to the semifinals of the Qatar Open with a hard-fought victory over second seed Alex de Minaur on Thursday, February 20. This triumph stands as Rublev’s most significant ...
No. 5 seed Andrey Rublev of Russia advanced to face No. 8 Jack Draper of Great Britain in the final of the Qatar ExxonMobil Open after each player won his respective semifinal match Friday in Doha.
DOHA, Qatar — Andrey Rublev edged Felix Auger-Aliassime 7-5, 4-6, 7-6 (5) to reach another Qatar Open final. The 10th-ranked ...
Andrey Rublev recently opened up about his struggles with mental health. He also got honest with how he battled depression Most recently, Rublev claimed the 2025 Qatar Open by defeating Jack ...
Rublev said he took anti-depressants for a year but stopped when they did not help him anymore. Things began to change last July after speaking with his compatriot Safin, who retired in 2009.
Andrey Rublev is bringing a new vibe in 2025, on and off the court. The world No. 10 broke a five-match losing streak to claim his first win of the year on Wednesday at the Open Occitanie ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果