More than 1,000 people have been killed in Gaza since Israel resumed military operations last month, Palestinians say Israeli ...
It came as rescuers said 34 people were killed in continued Israeli strikes on the territory, including on a UN building.
Hamas has rejected the latest Israeli proposal on a Gaza truce, two officials from the movement told AFP on Wednesday. "Hamas has decided not to follow up on the latest Israeli proposal presented ...
ISRAEL has launched a massive new military operation to seize parts of Gaza and is beginning large-scale evacuations of ...
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Wednesday that the military is dividing Gaza and "seizing territory" to ...
He says the military was “dissecting" Gaza and "increasing the pressure step by step" on Hamas. Read more at straitstimes.com ...
The Hamas Movement has described the forced evacuation of Rafah residents in southern Gaza by the Israeli occupation army, ...
[Photo/Agencies] GAZA/JERUSALEM -- The Israeli army on Sunday killed Ismail Barhoum, a member of Hamas' politburo, and at ...
Mass evacuation orders in Rafah are first act in multi-week operation, as Israel gives terror group last chance to free 11 ...
Netanyahu said that after the war, Israel would ensure overall security in Gaza and “enable the implementation of the Trump ...
The operation would "seize large areas that will be incorporated into Israeli security zones", he said in a statement, ...
Hamas spokesperson Abdel-Latif al-Qanoua was killed when Israeli fighters jets bombed his tent shelter in Jabalia.