On Feb. 24, Holt sent a letter to his colleagues announcing his departure from “NBC Nightly News.” The 65-year-old called his long career “an amazing ride” and said he is “thrilled” to shift to ...
Llamas, 45, had long been considered the frontrunner for the position. Since joining NBC from ABC in 2021, he has served as ...
Tom Llamas will anchor “NBC Nightly News” beginning this summer, replacing Lester Holt, who announced last month that he ... most important stories every night.” Llamas called Holt, who ...
NBC News on Wednesday tapped Tom Llamas to take over the “Nightly News” anchor chair from Lester ... as Holt’s replacement after the veteran journalist announced his departure last week.
Speaking to DailyMail.com last week, they said they are fueled in large part by Holt. 'Lester's an icon - and some night's he's still down to [ABC's] David Muir by more than 1million viewers ...
"I look forward to working with the world class journalists at ‘Nightly News’ and ‘Top Story’ to bring viewers the most ...
NBC’s Tom Llamas will succeed Lester Holt as the host of NBC Nightly ... The announcement comes after Holt, 65, said last week he would leave Nightly News to take a reduced role anchoring ...
NEW YORK — Tom Llamas, a national NBC correspondent who anchors his own show on the network, is set to also host "NBC Nightly News” after Lester ... night,” Llamas said in a statement. Holt ...
Tom Llamas will succeed Lester Holt as NBC “Nightly News” anchor this summer, but he'll be working double duty.
At long last, a story about a broadcast news anchor ... After a little over a week, NBC has named longtime Nightly News host Lester Holt’s successor. (It took them four whole seasons to do ...