An earthquake of magnitude 7.1 struck off the coast of the New Britain region in Papua New Guinea, the European-Mediterranean ...
In this photo provided by the International Organization for Migration, people cross over the landslide area to get to the other side in Yambali village, Papua New Guinea, Friday, May 24 ...
来自MSN10 个月
As many as 2,000 people feared buried under Papua New Guinea landslide as survivors dig ...As many as 2,000 people are feared to have been buried by last week’s massive landslide in Papua New Guinea, according to the country’s National Disaster Centre, as survivors recounted the ...
PORT MORESBY — Papua New Guinea informed the UN on Monday that more than 2,000 people were buried in a massive landslide that swept over a remote village, according to a copy of the letter ...
An estimated 670 people died in the first landslide in Yambali village. Now there is a “serious risk” of a second that could impact up to 8,000 people. Rescue efforts are underway after a ...
2024 8:00 a.m. BANGKOK — The Papua New Guinea government said more than 2,000 people are believed to have been buried alive in a landslide in the South Pacific island nation, after the side of a ...
In a devastating landslide as a side of a mountain came down and reportedly buried over 2000 people, according to the Papua New Guinea government. On Sunday, they officially sought the United ...
In a change of course, US Justice Dept drops challenge to Georgia voting law U.S. President Donald Trump's Justice Department said on Monday it was pulling out of a lawsuit that challenges a ...
US House starts reprimand of Democrat Al Green for disrupting Trump speech The Republican-controlled U.S. House of Representatives kicked off a process on Wednesday that could lead lawmakers to ...
An curved arrow pointing right. A landslide struck Papua New Guinea in the middle of the night May 24, burying thousands and destroying six villages. More from News A landslide struck Papua New ...
Pakistan has expressed condolence over the loss of life and property caused by massive landslide in Papua New Guinea. Foreign Office spokesperson Mumtaz Zahra Baloch in a statement said people and ...
Papua New Guinea Landslide: Over 2,000 Buried Under Rubble, Government Says The Papua New Guinea government’s latest numbers are more than triple the U.N.’s estimated death toll from the disaster.
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果