It remains the deadliest shark attack in human history. Even after their rescue, the survivors faced another battle. The US Navy court-martialed Captain Charles B. McVay III, blaming him for the ...
Detectives will now study Mr Payne’s surfboard to determine the size and species of shark involved in the attack. A Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development spokesman said they ...
A MISSING surfer has been presumed dead after drone footage captured him in a horrific shark attack. Steven Jeffrey Payne, 37, from Melbourne, was last seen by crowds of witnesses during a shark ...
A surfer who was attacked by a shark off the coast of Australia on Monday is presumed dead, police said Tuesday. Officials received reports of the attack around 12:10 p.m. local time on Monday ...
The devastated family of a Victorian surfer killed in a horrific shark attack in Western Australia say he knew the risks and would not have supported any attempt to kill the shark responsible for ...
A BRITISH dad was left bloodied after being bitten by a whopping 300lb shark in a horror attack while on a fishing "trip of a lifetime" with pals. Curtis Miller, 30, suffered deep wounds to his ...
Witnesses told police a surfer had been attacked by a "massive" shark in chest-deep water, per The Sydney Morning Herald. Several people are thought to have witnessed the minutes-long attack ...
A desperate search is underway for a missing surfer after a suspected shark attack at a remote beach. Emergency services rushed to the Duke Of Orleans Bay area in Condingup on Western Australia's ...
Shark kills Italian tourist in waters off Marsa Alam resort On December 29, 2024, an Italian tourist was killed and another injured in a shark attack at ... Shark attacks kill two women south ...