Hamas is prepared to release all of the remaining hostages at once in exchange for a permanent ceasefire, a senior Palestinian official familiar with the ongoing truce talks told The Times of ...
Israel has conducted a new round of airstrikes to force Hamas to release more Israeli hostages. Hamas argues that Israel is violating the agreement it signed in January, which created a path ...
Hamas quietly removed the names of thousands of Palestinians it had previously alleged were killed during the Israel-Hamas war, Salo Aizenberg, from the US-based non-profit organisation Honest ...
Demonstrations against Hamas erupted on March 25 in the northern Gaza Strip and spread since then to other parts of the territory. Three common themes can be easily detected in the demands of the ...
Statistics tell the grim story of the October 7th, 2023 Hamas terrorist attack on Israel: 1,200 civilians and soldiers slaughtered that day, 251 taken hostage: men, women, and children.
Hamas committed to mediators' plan, not Israel's counter-proposal Copy obtained by Reuters showed mediators' proposal entailed extending ceasefire for 50 days Hamas says negotiations for a second ...
The BBC was recently caught publishing a documentary that secretly relied upon, and paid, the family of a senior Hamas official. In the public outrage that followed, BBC executives were forced to ...
Since Israel and Hamas went to war, reporters and editors at The New York Times have closely covered the conflict. Our coverage includes the Hamas-led attack on Israel, the plight of hostages ...
A 22-year-old Palestinian man was tortured and killed by Hamas militants after he criticized the group publicly and participated in rare anti-Hamas protests in Gaza, his family said. Uday Rabie ...
CAIRO (Reuters) - Hamas decided not to respond or engage with Israel's counter-proposal for a ceasefire in Gaza, an official told Reuters on Wednesday, affirming it is committed to the mediators ...