More than 3,000 people have been confirmed dead after last week's earthquake and the toll is expected to rise.
5 小时on MSN
The UN is investigating 53 alleged attacks launched by Myanmar's military after it called a ceasefire against rebel groups.
Myanmar's military is limiting humanitarian aid in numerous earthquake areas, the United Nations human rights office has said ...
Extreme heat and heavy rain in Myanmar could cause disease outbreaks among earthquake survivors camping in the open, global ...
Broadcast appeal films to raise funds to support charity responses will air on Sky later today, as well as on BBC, ITV, ...
1 天
The Associated Press on MSNEarthquake compounds Myanmar’s humanitarian crisis as the death toll passes 2,000The death toll in last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has passed 2,000, state media said Monday, as accounts of some ...
Five friends defied the junta to care for people injured in the military coup. One returned from the battlefield to find his ...
Myanmar's ostracised junta chief met the leaders of India and Thailand during a regional summit in Bangkok on Friday, and the ...
Myanmar's junta chief Min Aung Hlaing is in Thailand for a regional summit as his country reels from an earthquake that ...
At least three hospitals in the country are out of service, according to the World Health Organisation, three days after a ...
As the road shook beneath him, Ko Zeyer sped past crumbled buildings, buckled roads and gaping sinkholes toward his hometown ...
A 7.7 magnitude earthquake rattled much of Southeast Asia on Friday, flattening skyscrapers and leaving more than 1,000 ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果