The number of people killed as a result of deadly violence in Sweden has fallen to the level last seen in 2014, before the ...
来自MSN1 个月
Sweden school shooting latest: Royals visit massacre site as motive of lone gunman suspect ...The man suspected to be behind Sweden’s worst ever mass shooting was a “loner”, relatives have told Swedish media. Police are yet to confirm the identity of the dead shooter, who they ...
The grants are primarily for cameras or security checkpoints, said Education Minister Johan Pehrson. Read more at ...
Sweden's government has said it would be dedicating 300 million kronor for school security measures following the country's ...
Sweden's government said on Thursday that it would be putting aside 300 million kronor for school security measures, ...
Five men were arrested just hours after the Jan 29 shooting, but were all released two days later. Read more at ...
Sweden's homicide and manslaughter rate dropped sharply last year as increased surveillance lessened gang crime that had ...
Sweden's government announced a 300 million kronor investment in school security measures, following the country's deadly mass shooting in Orebro. Incidents of threats and violence in schools have ...
当前正在显示可能无法访问的结果。
隐藏无法访问的结果